Saturday, October 4, 2008

In bed already????

Ha! I am still in shock to know that my kids are already in bed even before 8:30 pm; all clean, they showered, in PJs, already prayed and now tucked in bed! (We even played Crocodile Dentist for a few minutes!) Wow! We are making progress! We always try to put them to bed around the 8:30 margin but we always end up half an hour late. Maybe the very busy day helped -- we were with family this afternoon for Rhianna's (Raymond's cousin) 5th birthday. They were running around playing with other kids for about 2 hours. They enjoyed it so much especially the dress-up part where Beata dressed up as Mulan and Jethro as Buzz Lightyear, of course! We got home at 4:30 pm, and it gave me enough time to still go out with my sister to do a little shopping. A great big thanks to my hubby. So helpful...all the time!

Well, I have tons of time left before the day ends so I'll end this blog now and start making some math exercises for Jakob. Good night, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin