Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pancakes...Bouncy slide...Elliptical Trainer...Triscuit

No, this is not my wishlist for Christmas :)...it's the summary of this past 2 weeks where I was not able to update my blog decently.

Pancakes and Bouncy slide for Thanksgiving. We were planning to eat at Cora's for a nice Thanksgiving breakfast but I decided that I will just cook a nice big breakfast to save some time... and money. Then since it was a beautiful day, Raymond and I decided to try our newest garage sale purchase...the H2O slide. It's actually a waterslide but you can still use it as a regular slide without the water. And it was a big hit for the kids (okay, and adults too! We tried it a few times too!). Jethro was hesitant for the first five minutes and after that, he never wanted to leave. We'll have to see how much more fun it is with the water next Summer!


Elliptical Trainer is our new exercise equipment. I wanted a treadmill, but for $50 more we can get an ellitical so Raymond voted for the elliptical. I agreed coz he always brag about how nice it is to workout on an elliptical when he used to go to his office gym. I want him to enjoy it so I agreed (wow, submissive eh!). Well, I have to say that I love it too...if only I can be consistent enough to use it every morning! hehe.


Triscuit. We have a friendly squirrel in our tree who seems to always want some food... from us. We used to give him some old cereal all the time (and this squirrel is particularly picky on the cereal; he turns down some kinds). But today, I gave him a triscuit and he loves it. I got to take a picture so here it is. (And it looks like this squirrel is a she with babies or she's just plain fat! haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin