Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"This is fun, Mom!"

Raymond and I are going away this weekend for our 10th year wedding anniversary.  Since we will not be with the kids for our weekly Friday Family Night, we decided to do it yesterday and bring them to Chuck E. Cheese's (since it was a hit when we went there for Jakob's birthday).  It was a good time; not a lot of people.  We purchased 75 tokens and food (way too much food, I should say.  I ordered too much food to eat for one sitting that's why we have lots of leftover pizza to take home. 
You can just see the fun and excitement in my kiddos faces as they move from one game to another.  Jakob can't contain it, he said, "This is fun. mom!"  Glad they enjoyed it.  It was so cold outside but my kids all have red cheeks from runnning and playing for 2 hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin