Saturday, January 31, 2009

Friday Fun

Yahoo!  It's Friday!  I used to be so worried letting the kids play by themselves in our frontyard.  I always wanted to be with them, watching out for them, telling them what to do...just ruining the fun (I think).  So for the past few days when the weather is lovely or when there's a lot of snow from the day before, I would let my children play...by themselves.  (Well, door opened and window curtains pulled so I can still watch them.  It's amazing how they can all get along (even for 5 minutes) and play happily together.  Who needs mommy?  (Well, they still do after playing---they need my help as they take off their wet snowsuits and boots, and for a yummy snack after!)

And then for more exercise at the newly renovated and improved McDonalds at Bayly and Monarch...
I must say it is impressive at how they changed the layout of this McDonald's branch --- playplace, fireplace, flat screen tvs, nice seating areas.  And what's more impressive is these kids' energy --- they are still going!  What did I feed them???

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin