Thursday, January 1, 2009

We welcome 2009...

...with a Wii!  Ha!  We wanted it for the longest time but kept on telling ourselves that we don't need it (or want it!  Denial! LOL).  Finally, we gave in.  I was at Wal-Mart doing some merchandise returns, then I asked the lady at the customet service if she thinks the electronics section has a Wii in stock already.  She said she's not sure but...there is one Wii returned today then she handed me the Wii.  I cannot believe it!  We are getting a Wii.  I called hubby at home telling him I have a Wii in my hand and he said buy it now!  So, being a submissive wife that I am (right, hon?) I bought it.  I used a store credit to pay for more than half of the price so it's like buying it for half the price.  And yes, the search for the games and accessories begin, but it's all part of the fun! :0
notice the 40-inch LCD tv too?  well, we said goodbye to our big tube old tv and replaced it with a small 13-inch tv (see bye-bye-big-tube post ), let's jsut say we rewarded ourselves for being good, content and not complaining :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh my- you will have such fun! We love our Wii and really don't play it that much.... but its really good family fun! But watch those punches!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin