Friday, February 20, 2009

Family FUN day!

This is the second year of the Family Day Holiday.  The Lord's been good to us through the years.  He never fails.  We are so thankful for the family he has blessed us with. 
I don't remember what we did last year for Family Day but this year, we don't want to just sit and do nothing.  In the morning, we headed to McDonald's for breakfast (Thanks Tita Dada for the treat!).  We were early so we got to sit at the table in the playplace and the kids got to enjoy the playplace to themselves for quite a bit. 
We went to Airzone after McDonald's.  I have an Entertainment Book 09 (a book of coupons for the year, some extending till 2010; and when I say coupons, I mean couponS--lots os them.  This is where we got our big discount for the Disney On Ice last Christmas) and we used the Airzone 2 for 1 coupon so I only ended up paying for 2 kids.  I love bargains that's why I love this book.  I love bouncy castles too.  If only they could allow adults in the inflatables :(
Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward
Psalms 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin