Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Hearts Day!

What a better way to spend Valentine's Day than spending it with hubby at a couple's retreat.  Our church family hosted their annual marriage retreat and we are thankful to God that we are able to attend it--funds are running low but God provided just in time; His timing is always perfect!
We were able to spend a couple of hours too with our friends playing Guesstures in our hotel room.  We were loud; apologies to our neighbouring hotel rooms.  But it was fun.  I got this Guesstures game, Bible edition (I've wanted it since Christmas) from an online Christian bookstore.  It's supposed to arrive next week but it came just in time for the retreat.  I was hoping (and praying) it comes before the retreat so we can share it with friends, and so it did.  Again, God's perfect timing!

I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
Psalms 34:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin