Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's good to be back!

The past week has been very tiring.  Jakob had cough and colds but thank the Lord for it did not last long. Then I had a strep throat from Wednesday night until Sunday.  Praise the Lord for the antibiotics!  It's a good thing it is bacterial and not viral; the antibiotic kicked in right away.  But the fever, headache and pains that came with it were not so fun.  I am just so glad it's all over now.  And I am so greatful for my hands-on hubby.  He was a blessing to us (specially to me).  He cooked, cleaned, did errands, took care of the dirty dishes and so much more.  Thanks, hon.  I thank the Lord for you all the time.
Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.
Psalms 150:6

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Glad you are better.... we missed you and your posts!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin