Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of School 2010


Always looked forward to with much anticipation, our first day of school was bittersweet.

One, because I can't stop my kids from growing.  

Jakob is in Grade 5, and will soon be a two-digit-aged boy.


Beata is now in school everyday.  

No more spending-two-extra-days-in-a-week-with-mommy, 
and no more nap times for my little girl.


And number two, because Jethro was lonely because his big brother, 
who he likes to play cars and wrestle with, 
and big sister, 
who he likes to bother one minute and be best buddies the next minute, 
will all be in school for six whole hours.  
Poor boy stuck with mommy.

I am thankful for our Christian School, 
but I am missing the little voices at home.
Good thing Jethro is never out of stories.
We'll see how he does with our little homeschool program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin