Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A little note

Dear Blog,

I am sorry for neglecting you for almost a month now.
I miss you.
I have not forgotten you.
Things just got busy here.
I have this little photography business that I am launching
(which took me almost two months to finalize thanks to my indecisiveness,
and to the government for turning down my business name application twice
 after having ordered business cards!  Hmp!  
Although that incident could be another interesting post but I am not going to dwell on that.),
and the crazy two weeks of showing our house to potential buyers,
then the which-house-are-we-moving-into-after-we-sell-our-house stage
(you know, the "exciting" house hunting).
I have been spending time on these things lately that's why I was not able to blog.  

I will come back to you very soon.  Please be patient.  

In the meantime, let me leave you with a picture from the hike that we did on Thanksgiving
while I finish up the "little things" that I need to do to run this new business of mine. 

Until next post, 
Me 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin