Sunday, November 7, 2010

PIC OF THE WEEK: The B-I-B-L-E

Missions Conference on World Evangelism at our church this week.
The students were asked to create a poster with this year's theme of "That All May Know"
Since we have two children who are required to do posters this year,
I needed hubby's help.
He will help Jakob, while I help Beata.

And at the final day of the conference, 
Beata's poster was chosen amongst the Grade 1 entries.

Her tears paid off since we had a bit of drama while making that poster.
"Fear and trembling" --
Hubby knows what I am talking about.

She was awarded a Bible
and I promised her that I will take pictures of her with her new Bible once we get home.

Here are our pics of the week.




We are proud of you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin