Friday, June 12, 2009

Fabulous Find Friday: Uniform

School's almost over and uniforms are at the end of their useful lives.  I've sewn close those holes many times that the fabric around the hole is beginning to unravel.  I used old school pants, cut them and patch them inside those pants by the hole to make those pants survive till the end of school year. 
On Value Village's last 50% off sale, Raymond and I decided to drop by before the sale ended.  I was not expecting too much knowing it's two hours before closing and most likely all the best ones are gone.  But God has something special waiting for us.  I was so happy when I saw a McCarthy brand (just what they use in school), size 8 (Jakob size with room to grow in), BRAND NEW, TAGS ATTACHED for $5.00 ($9.99 less 50%) pants...and not just one but two.  You can't beat that, eh?!
I love surprises like these from my Heavenly Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin