Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm so excited...

...not!

Well, I was but because of this throat infection that I have been nursing for two weeks now, my excitement is slowly turning into pain and fatigue.

My little girl and little boy were flower girl and page boy at a friend's wedding. It was a joy to watch my two little ones walking down the aisle but I think I was more busy keeping myself from not passing out due to fever, nausea and fatigue.
  
We were actually concerned that Jethro would run instead of walk but he walked slowly and perfectly down the aisle.  Standing still at the altar was a different story, but thankfully Jakob was more than willing to perform Jethro's role while Jethro slept at the pew.

My birthday came and I was so eager to try out my new lens (birthday gift courtesy of hubby. Thanks, honey.) at the zoo but a day at the zoo was a bit too much for me to handle.

Okay, I took a few nice pictures but I was wiped out at the end of the day.

And since my birthday, my new lens has been sitting in the camera bag, begging for me to use it but all I want to do is lay on the bed and sleep for the whole day. I'm so greatful Jakob does not have school, he's been taking care of his sibllings' breakfast almost everyday. And a big thank-you to my hubby too for fixing our dinner most nights eventhough he is tired from a work.

Love you , hun. You're the man!!!

So that's my story these couple of weeks of no blogging.


And did I mention that I have six books about photography that I borrowed from the library patiently waiting for my attention?  Twenty-four hours in a day is not enough for a busy, blogging, sick, DIY mom like me. 

(More on that DIY next time).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin