Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Art Attack

We love watching Art Attack. 

We even have a book of it that I bought from a yard sale.  Sadly, it was in French and we could never understand a word (but pictures work fine!)

My Beata loves to draw, and colour, and cut, and glue things together.

My boys like it too but they would choose playing Wii over art.  Boys.

Our little arts and crafts table is in our kitchen, and my kitchen is full of her creations. 


Sometimes, I would put them away when Beata is not looking because seriously, there is a LOT of them.


But I like it a lot when she draws mommy.


Or when she makes a card or letter for me.

Or even just watching her while she draws, and colours, and cuts, and glue things together.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin