Monday, May 17, 2010

He got the crown!

For three months now, Jethro has been attending a Sunday School class that gives a crown at the end of their class to the most behaved girl and boy. 
I've always wondered when Jethro will get that crown.
He's a wiggle worm, you know!
My husband jokes that he is a whale -- he would die if he does not move!
I told Jethro if he gets the crown, we will open the Star Wars toy he got for his birthday way back in January.
He said he doesn't want the crown, he just wanted to listen.
Ah!  Excuses, excuses!
Well, to my surprise, he got the crown today.

DSC_0026

And he was wearing it with pride all the way to the parking lot.

I just have to stop my hubby's bus to show him the surprise. To Raymond's delight, he invited Jethro to ride with them in the bus.

DSC_0021

I just have to post this milestone because it may never happen again!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin