Monday, June 14, 2010

My Little Graduate Cutie

My middle child,

DSC_0178

my baby (as she wanted me to call her, just no diapers involved),

DSC_0202

my princess,

DSC_0326

my cutie pie,

DSC_0113

my graduate.

DSC_0201

Can't believe my Beata is now promoted to Grade 1.
Many thanks to the teachers for helping her in her Kinder years.
They worked hard and helped her accomplish a lot of things...
including being able to read and write WELL!

DSC_0118

Happy Graduation, Little Miss!

DSC_0105

And congratulations to Jakob, too for his piano recital
and first violin recital
and making it to the "A" Honour Roll.



And this is for Jethro because...
we don't want him to be left out.

DSC_0336


Good job, guys!
We are so proud of you.

I apologize for the long absence.
Been very busy preparing for a yard-sale-that-would-end-all-yard-sales
that suddenly became "House for Sale"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin