Wednesday, October 22, 2008

An afternoon at the Emerg

Beata has been on antibiotics for about 6 days now for her sore throat/ear infection. But she has been going very frequently to the washroom for the past few days and she started complaining Monday night that it hurts when she goes potty. So I called my doctor's office and was advised to see a doctor since it is now associated with pain. Since we were at the emerg, I decided to register myself too for the back pain that I have for about 2 weeks now. And boy, it was a loooonnnggg wait. We waited for almost 5 hours before we were seen by the doctor. Thankfully, Beata's specimen sample all have negative results. And mine was just prescribed with...Advil. :D Thanks to Raymond who took half the day off so Beata and I can go.
And Beata did great! Yes, it was a long wait, and yes, she starts to become impatient to go home at times but she did great most of the time we were there waiting. She amused herself with a ballerina book and a box of smarties. Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin