Friday, December 3, 2010

Cousins


Our family got together last Sunday for hubby's not so surprise birthday celebration.
And with pretty clothes on, we agreed to do a photoshoot for these crazy bunch.

The setting up of the studio probably took more time than the actual photoshoot.

Angelina, the youngest in the bunch, was very cooperative at first.
But when it's time to take group pictures,
let's just say she did not want divided attention.

Here are the outtakes (unedited)…

"Let me go!"

"I am not facing the camera!"

"The pink necklace looks better on me!"

And this one is... priceless!
(I love how Virginia, top right, is posing for the camera yet looking strangely at her sister;
and how the girls behind are posing away while the boys are struggling to keep Angelina calm.)

You can find the "better" photos at Nostalgia Photography

though if you ask me, these outtakes are the better and normal ones :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin