Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm still here, y'all!

Just been trying to avoid my computer for a reason, but I am still here.

Lots of things happened around here that I missed blogging about.

Like Jethro's first visit to the dentist.
Forgot my camera, so I have to use my phone.

The couple's retreat.  Lovely hotel.
No pictures again.  Thought I would be busy listening to the speaker, so why bother.  But I forgot all about the free time we get after the sessions.  Hmp!

Great Valentine's Day.
It's when you get a renewal of commitment from hubby, instead of a dozen roses or chocolates. Ray-mond!

My three kids' fist visit to the eye doctor.
Forgot my camera again, I have my phone but did not bother taking pics.  Hmp! Hmp!

What happened between now and my last post? 
Lots. 
Some I forgot.
Some I choose to forget.
Most of them, I cherish. 

But I need to post at least some pictures, because blogging isn't complete without pictures, so I am leaving you with these...





Yes, my boys finished Mario Wii.
I won't giveaway the Secret World.




C O I N S
Ooppps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin