Monday, June 1, 2009

It's June already...

and I am a little behind on my blogging. It was a very busy month of May for me(us). So many things happened yet I haven't posted any one of it.
2 weddings (1 wedding rejearsal), 1 bridal shower, Mother's Day, Victoria Day and Ladies' Retreat all in one month (and I missed one more bridal shower because both showers were held on the same day, same time).
It was a marathon for me. Buying gifts for these events, planning the nice little hairdo (and buying stuff for it) for my Beata, going back to the tuxedo rental for Jakob 3(!) times and just looking for the perfect wedding outfit for my sis-n-law's wedding. I actually found that perfect outfit the day before the wedding. Yay! So happy about it though coz I only got to spend $29.99 for a wonderful brown linen dress plus taxes and another $14.99 for a shrug.
I don't know how else I could share this series of happy events so here it goes, my whole month of May happenings...
The Smith-Russell Wedding May 9, 2009
Mother's Day (although I did not get one pic on my day...). Here's a video of Jethro in one of the games (thanks to Rosa planning the games so wonderfully!) May 10, 2009

Victoria Day where we spent the day at Rotary Park May 18, 2009



The wedding rehearsal for my sis-in-law May 21, 2009
20th Ladies' Retreat at FaithWay May 22 & 23, 2009
and The Oliver-Aquino Wedding May 24, 2009



and did I mention 1 birthday party attended May 16, 2009
It was a FULL fun month of May.
And...
I just have to add my pic of the month ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin